Highlights from our webinar hosted by MSA National:
- Long term planning – 5 years after college is a different planet than your time in college
- Understand the investment you’re making. what is your earning potential and is it worth the tuition? Is it worth taking 90k of debt, for a job that will pay 40k?
Understanding that if you took a loan, or have a debt that its a necessity to pay it off
- LEARN TO SAY NO – culture now enables us to get whatever we want and just put it on payments
- Have a plan when making a budget – it may not be the most exciting thing you do every month but it’s necessary to get ahead
- Categorize your expenses and always use CASH – this will give you more control over how you spend your money every month
- Baby steps for college students
- My dream is to become a doctor, but our family can’t afford medical school. Does the prospect of debt mean I can’t pursue my dream career?