Ayesha Ahmad is currently a student at George Mason University in Fairfax, VA and will be graduating this Summer. She is also the founder of Simply Scrumptious by Ayesha.
In this episode we discuss:
- How she graduated Debt-Free and her main motivation for doing so
- What challenges she faced
- Advice for high school students now on how to graduate without taking any student loans
- Whether working throughout college enhanced her resume or not
- How to take advantage of scholarships and AP courses
If you enjoyed this podcast, please take a minute to share with a friend and RATE and SUBSCRIBE in iTunes.
iTunes Link: http://bit.ly/dfmpodcast
Stitcher Radio: http://bit.ly/dfmstitcher
Android (RSS): http://bit.ly/dfmpodcastrss
Purchase Android App from Amazon app store: http://bit.ly/debtfreemuslimsandroid
You can also visit our website and sign up for the email list to be notified of new episodes, articles, and get our FREE ebook – A Practical Guide to Debt and Personal Finance for Muslims: http://debtfreemuslims.com/get-our-free-ebook/