Debt Free Muslim Podcast Episode 8
This episode is brought to you by MuslimMatters.org – Because Muslims matter.
Jerry Hionis holds a PhD from Temple University located in Philadelphia, PA. His primary research is in conflict theory with an emphasis on civil conflicts and Warlord-like competition. Other research interests include game theory, economic development, Islamic economic theory and history, political theory and African economics. He is also a professor at Temple University.
In this podcast we discuss:
- How Dr. Jerry Hionis got into his field of Economics
- How does Economics affect us individually?
- Information on Islamic microeconomics
- The differences between economics and personal finance
- Economics of Warlords and conflicts
- The history economics of interest and usury in Judeo-Christian and Islam
- The types of riba/usury
- The history of Islamic economics
Links in the podcast:
If you enjoyed this podcast, please take a minute to share with a friend and RATE and SUBSCRIBE in iTunes.
iTunes Link: http://bit.ly/dfmpodcast
Stitcher Radio: http://bit.ly/dfmstitcher
Android (RSS): http://bit.ly/dfmpodcastrss
Purchase Android App from Amazon app store: http://bit.ly/debtfreemuslimsandroid
You can also visit our website and sign up for the email list to be notified of new episodes, articles, and get our FREE ebook – A Practical Guide to Debt and Personal Finance for Muslims: http://debtfreemuslims.com/get-our-free-ebook/