Really excited about this episode as we interview brother Hamzah Ghia and how he graduated both his undergrad and got his Masters degree completely debt free!
Hamzah is currently the Qur’an teacher at Masjid Hamzah in Houston, Texas.
Some of the topics we cover:
- What his process was in going to college without student loans
- His scholarship application process while was in high school
- The benefits of hard work and how that carries over into your professional career
If you enjoyed this podcast, please take a minute to share with a friend and RATE and SUBSCRIBE in iTunes.
- iTunes Link: http://bit.ly/dfmpodcast
- Stitcher Radio: http://bit.ly/dfmstitcher
- Android (RSS): http://bit.ly/dfmpodcastrss
You can also visit our website and sign up for the email list to be notified of new episodes, articles, and get our FREE ebook – A Practical Guide to Debt and Personal Finance for Muslims: http://debtfreemuslims.com/get-our-free-ebook/