Season 2 of our podcast is finally up! We’ve got a brand new interview with Ron Lieber, author of the new book – The Opposite of Spoiled.
This episode features an interview with Ron Lieber. Since 2008, He has been the “Your Money” columnist for The New York Times, where his columns about student loans won the 2011 Loeb award, business journalism’s highest honor, in the personal finance category.
He is also the author of the newly released book, The Opposite of Spoiled.
Some of the topics we cover:
- What makes kids spoiled?
- Should you tell your kids how much money you make?
- How social media has affected money conversations with kids
- Using money as a tool to teach your kids values
- Purchase The Opposite of Spoiled: http://amzn.to/1KK1F15
- Ron’s Facebook Community that helped with this book: https://www.facebook.com/ronlieberauthor
- Follow Ron on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ronlieber
If you enjoyed this podcast, please take a minute to share with a friend and RATE and SUBSCRIBE in iTunes.
- iTunes Link: http://bit.ly/dfmpodcast
- Stitcher Radio: http://bit.ly/dfmstitcher
- Android (RSS): http://bit.ly/dfmpodcastrss
You can also visit our website and sign up for the email list to be notified of new episodes, articles, and get our FREE ebook – A Practical Guide to Debt and Personal Finance for Muslims: http://debtfreemuslims.com/get-our-free-ebook/