Download to mp3 here.
In this episode, brother Saeed Sheikh shares his debt free story with us. We talk about the following:
- How common is it for college students to get into credit card debt without realizing it
- The ways we rationalize purchases
- Behavioral and spiritual changes during his debt free journey
Saeed’s article on his debt free journey can be found here: http://debtfreemuslims.com/reflections-my-journey-to-debt-freedom/
If you enjoyed this podcast, please take a minute to share with a friend and RATE and SUBSCRIBE in iTunes.
- iTunes Link: http://bit.ly/dfmpodcast
- Stitcher Radio: http://bit.ly/dfmstitcher
- Android (RSS): http://bit.ly/dfmpodcastrss
You can also visit our website and sign up for the email list to be notified of new episodes, articles, and get our FREE ebook – A Practical Guide to Debt and Personal Finance for Muslims: http://debtfreemuslims.com/get-our-free-ebook/